Italian Garden Pasta
- 1/2 large Onion diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 10 spears of asparagus diced
- One bag of medium size cooked shrimp (thawed and rinsed)
- 6 oz or 1/2 a small bag of spinach
- 1 knorr chicken bullion cube
- 1 1/2 tblsp dry Italian dressing base spice mix (from Penzeys)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tblsp corn starch –(maybe)
- Tortellini – I only boil a small pack because Hdubs doesn’t eat pasta.
In a large skillet place your water, onion, zucchini, asparagus, garlic, bullion, Italian dressing base spice mix and let cook on med-high (on my stove top that’s a 6/7) for about 12-15 mins or until the veggies are almost ready.
At the same time start your pasta water and cook your tortellini per the package. (Unless you made your own, then you should be smart enough to know how to cook them)
Once veggies look almost done add the shrimp and spinach. Let this cook for 3-5 mins until the spinach is wilted and then remove from the heat source. ** At this point you can add your tortellini to the dish and enjoy!
** So because Hdubs doesn’t do pasta and eats everything with bread this is when I would add the cornstarch mixed with water, IF the sauce was too soup like. Keep this part, skip this part do whatever you think it best.